Murach's ADO.NET 4 Database Programming with VB 2010
Click on the file that you want to download.
How to work with data sources and datasets
Chapter 3 shows how to use ADO.NET data sources and ADO.NET datasets to quickly develop your first database applications.
What's in All Book Files?
This file contains:
- all of the applications that
are presented in the book
- starting points for the exercises in the book
- solutions to the exercises so you can check your own work
- the database and files
that are used by the applications and exercises
- a batch file that uses a SQL script to install the
Appendix A in the book describes how to install
and use these files.
What if you can't download the self-extracting
If the security on your system prevents you from downloading
.EXE files, you can download
a standard ZIP file containing the applications
and exercises. Once you've done that, you can follow
these steps to get your system set up for doing the
- Unzip the file into a folder named C:\Murach\ADO.NET
- In that folder, find the exercise_starts_setup.bat
- Double-click on the .bat file to run it. It will
store the exercise files in the proper folders so
you can follow the exercise instructions in the book.